Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In week 9

Well today I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant, over the weekend I felt great, didn't dry heave once! It was really nice a relaxing to spend it with the family for Easter. I got some of the cutest baby clothes from my 
Sister-n-law for Easter, she is so sweet! I don't have a picture of them on hand but I will up load a picture later.

So On Monday I was on the phone with Medicaid just trying to figure it out and how it works... I was on hold for 23 minutes! Ugh it was so annoying. Well then I got online and was trying to chat with someone about the PCN care they submitted Bill into to see if we could get some type of coverage for him too... that took about and hour and a half of them kicking me out of the chat box and telling me the wait time is 5 minutes, then 7 minutes, then I would actually wait 10 minutes and be kicked out again, finally when someone would talk to me she said she couldn't help me and that I would have to call the number that I called earlier that day and was on hold for so long... lets just say I never called that number and the next day my husband did... he still had to wait  on hold for 16 minutes... wow! Medicaid is so hard to get a hold of! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment